With the language report, authors will be provided feedback about the English Language level, awareness of audience and readability of their article.
Adequate: Demonstrates adequate language and word choice, with control of voice and an awareness of audience. Generally uses correct sentence structure with some variety.
Limited: Contains several noticeable errors in grammar, mechanics, punctuation, and spelling that may interfere with the communication of the message.
This article was compared against billions of internet documents, archived internet data, and several repositories of periodicals, journals, and publications.
Word count: 2043
PoolText obtains the most accurate info for each reference used in your article from several literature databases (eg. PubMed, Crossref) and uses semantic engines and complex algorithms to check their accuracy.
Total number of references
To be reviewed
PoolText calculates the up-to-dateness of references and reference density according to the data gathered from our database and studies published on this topic.
- Article score
- Preferred range
# of Citation per 100 words
PoolText checks the manuscripts including but not limited to sections and statements shown below and provides you an interactive report.
- Is your manuscript divided into the right sections?
- Have you included a data statement section?
- Have you included an authors' contributions section?
- Have you included a declaration of conflicts of interests?
- Have you included an acknowledgements section?
- Have you included a funding section?
- Have you included a conclusions section?
- Have you included a limitations section?
- Is informed consent addressed?
- Did you receive ethical approval for this study?
- Have you said which Ethical Review Board gave you ethical approval?
Figures & Tables
- Did you mention all figures / tables in the manuscript body?
- Have you included a short legend for each figure / table?
- Do all cited sources appear in the references list?
- Are all references cited in the manuscript?
- Does reference and citation style match?
- Structural Integrity Report is a computer-generated report and DO NOT reflect any human review. The results and suggestions of this report may deviate due to errors or differences arising from the structure and grammar of your manuscript.
- Structural Integrity check is not suitable for some article types (e.g. letters, book chapters, thesis, book/media/meeting reviews, conference papers) and suggestions and scoring may therefore not be accurate.