With the language report, authors will be provided feedback about the English language level, awareness of audience and readability of their manuscript.
Effective: Demonstrates appropriate language and word choice, with some evidence of voice and a clear sense of audience. Uses well-structured sentences with some variety.
Adequate: Contains some errors in grammar, mechanics, punctuation, and spelling that do not significantly interfere with the communication of the message.
This manuscript is compared against billions of internet documents, archived internet data, and several repositories of periodicals, journals, and publications.
Word count: 1993
PoolText obtains the most accurate info for each reference used in the manuscript and uses semantic engines and cutting edge algorithms to check their accuracy.
Total number of references
To be reviewed
PoolText calculates the up-to-dateness of references and reference density according to the studies published on these topics.
- Article score
- Preferred range
# of Citation per 100 words
We check the manuscripts including but not limited to sections and statements shown below and provide an interactive report.
- Is your manuscript divided into the right sections?
- Have you included a data statement section?
- Have you included an authors' contributions section?
- Have you included a declaration of conflicts of interests?
- Have you included an acknowledgements section?
- Have you included a funding section?
- Have you included a conclusions section?
- Have you included a limitations section?
- Is informed consent addressed?
- Did you receive ethical approval for this study?
- Have you said which Ethical Review Board gave you ethical approval?
Figures & Tables
- Did you mention all figures / tables in the manuscript body?
- Have you included a short legend for each figure / table?
- Do all cited sources appear in the references list?
- Are all references cited in the manuscript?
- Does reference and citation style match?
- Structural Integrity Report is a computer-generated report and DO NOT reflect any human review. The results and suggestions of this report may deviate due to errors or differences arising from the structure and grammar of your manuscript.
- Structural Integrity check is not suitable for some article types (e.g. letters, book chapters, thesis, book/media/meeting reviews, conference papers) and suggestions and scoring may therefore not be accurate.