It is a feature allowing for sending the notices, news and updates related to your journal to the authors registered to PoolText. By making monthly announcements, you will be able to improve the awareness your journal have among member authors. The guidance and rules for using the announcement feature are below.
Accepted Content Types
- New issue: Announcement on new and upcoming issue of your journal
- Call for papers: Call for papers for your new issue
- The most popular article: The most popular article in the last issue of your journal
- Editor's choice: Your selection of one of the best writing and most compelling article recently published in your journal
- Call for participation: Announcement for a congress, conference or a meeting
- Call for abstracts: Call for abstracts for a congress, conference or a meeting
- Journal updates: Any update regarding indexing services, accepted manuscript type, submission/publication/membership fee, journal web address, journal impact factor, new editor/editor-in-chief, online submission/review system, etc.
- New journal announcement
In the "Journal announcements" section, please do not share,
- Any personal information belonging to you or others, wrong or deceptive information about your journal or another journal or company and aggressive, sexually explicit, illegal and immoral contents or the contents which may disturb others.
- Any content or website containing any advertising, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organisation without the express written permission of PoolText.
- Any content containing third party copyright materials and intellectual property rights.
- Any content shown in this website (including articles)
Your post will be not published if it does not comply with these terms or content standards set out in our "Accepted Content Types". If your inconvenient post is published inadvertently, you shall solely assume all legal responsibilities in full and shall, in addition, indemnify the Company from the damages or loss so incurred, if any.